All firearms are free shipping!(some conditions may apply)
Excludes Remote Locations (But not limited): Yukon Territory, Prince Edward Island, Nunavut, Northwest Territories. The remote location with the flat shipping fee $50+ (We will refund for any overpayment or a supplemental payment for any deficiency). And the ammo can’t be shipped to these remote locations.
Also there is a oversized package fee charged by the courier for oversized packages.
- Shipping fees are based on the weight of the items. Once you have filled in your shipping address our system will calculate an exact shipping fee.
- We DO NOT ship to USA.
- Oversize packages will be quoted separately for oversize surcharge by the courier.
- Remote Locations may incur additional shipping costs due to the charges applied by the courier.
- We only ship by Canada Post,or UPS with signature required and provide tracking by email.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped via Canada Post, all ammunition packages are shipped via UPS. By law, ammunition, powder and primers cannot go onto an airplane. All orders are shipped with a signature required and tracking information.
- In-stock items will be shipped out within 1 – 3 business days (except restricted firearms).
- Online Only items will be shipped out within 3-5 business days(except restricted firearms)
- Shipping times are determined by the courier company and are out of our control. Any timings provided by the courier are strictly estimates unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- We are only able to ship restricted firearms to the address registered to your PAL.
- We cannot ship by UPS to a PO Box; it must be shipped to a physical address.
- The mailing or shipping address of any dangerous goods (firearms, powder, ammo) can only be delivered to your PAL address as mandated by the RCMP.
- The shipping state depends on the shipping company. For some remote locations, please contact the shipping company to confirm the shipping address first before placing the order. If the package has shipped to such a location where it is not reachable, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Firearms and ammunition purchases by law require the appropriate firearms license. We will require your PAL(Possession Acquisition License) information for these products. You can enter this information during checkout, and we will keep it on record until it expires, so it will not be required for future purchases on your account. Your date of birth is required for non-restricted products. Restricted purchases also require the gun club or range name you are a member of and your city/town of birth.
- Please note restricted firearms do not ship until transfers are complete. Expedited shipping can be provided for restricted firearms only after government registration has been processed.
- If you are shipping back your item, you will have to pay your shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. This includes refund orders.
- In the event that ammunition can not be delivered, or is refused delivery without prior discussion with us, we can not refund shipping charges.
- If your order was returned to us after being left at the depot and not picked up, shipping fees will apply
- If your order was returned to us because of incorrectly submitted address information, shipping fees will apply.
- Canceling a returned order due to reasons above, 5% restocking fee will apply. This fee covers the costs from our time and labour to process, prepare and pack the order.
- If your order was returned to us due to a mistake on our part, we will cover the additional shipping fees.
- Shipping times are determined by our couriers and are out of our control. Any timings provided by the courier are strictly estimates unless explicitly stated otherwise.
We are offering standard shipping within Canada, which insurance will cover as much as $100 CAN. We will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost by the carrier. If you are shipping an item over $100, we strongly advise you to consider purchasing shipping insurance. Any items lost or damaged by the carrier without insurance will only be eligible for up to $100 coverage.
If there are any questions about shipping you may contact us 1 (905) 604-1611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.