Wheeler Engineering Firearm Accurizing Torque Wrench
The Wheeler Engineering F.A.T. Wrench is a hand driven, click/clutch system torque wrench that is very useful in apply the necessary torque to most firearms and firearm accessory fasteners. The F.A.T. Wrench features an ergonomic handle, a standard 1/4″ hex drive tip, and can be used to apply torque from 10 to 65 in-lbs at 5 in-lbs increments. Common uses include; but are not limited to; instillation of scope rings and base screws, action screws and trigger guard screws. With proper care and use, the F.A.T. Wrench will provide you with a lifetime of reliable service. Package includes 9 bits and a square drive adapter.
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade). ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case