Glassing out west demands an HD optic, but other systems can’t get you the clarity you need to see a tail twitch in low light, or pick a tine out of dense cover. The redesigned Diamondback® HD spotting scopes have all the horsepower the long-distance hunter needs, and they excel in low light—right when you need it most. We’ve also streamlined the exterior for a sleeker, snag-free profile, building in a helical focus wheel. For the biggest hunt of your year, or your third time out this season, the all-new Diamondback® HD spotters deliver the power to focus on the thrill of your hunt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Neoprene cover
- Tethered objective lens cap
- Tethered ocular lens cap
- Lens Cloth