Diamondback riflescopes are loaded with features. First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you’d expect to cost quite a bit more, but doesn’t.
- Tube Size: 1-inch diameter.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Included in the Box:
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth