With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there’s no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Single-Piece Tube:Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- 4-inch sunshade
- Removable Lens covers
- Lens Cloth
There are no reviews yet.