The Trijicon ACOG (TA31-CH) features a battery-free illuminated ballistic reticle and a durable waterproof housing. Thus, it can create a versatile weapon sight that is well-suited for use in a wide range of weather and lighting conditions. This Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) sight is outfitted with a red duplex crosshair reticle that has bullet drop compensation stadia on the lower vertical hair that are specifically calibrated for .223 caliber ballistics. Anti-reflection broadband fully multicoated optics maximizes light transmission, so it is able to provide bright and clear views with limited distortion.
Trijicon ACOG is able to stand up to the rigors of extreme combat and duty use in any environment. Therefore, the Trijicon ACOG optical sight is by far one of the most respected optics available today.
Trijicon has led the industry in the development of superior any-light aiming systems since the companys founding in 1981. World-renowned for its innovative applications of tritium and advanced fiber-optics. Also, Trijicon manufactures the most advanced riflescopes and sights for tactical and sporting applications.
Features of Trijicon ACOG (TA31-CH)
- Red dual-illuminated duplex-style crosshair reticle
- Ballistic drop compensation (BDC) reticle for .223 caliber
- Lower vertical hair features stadia for calculating BDC out to 600 m
- Battery-free illumination uses fiber optics or tritium
- Fiber optics: Focuses, channels, and filters ambient light to illuminate the reticle
- Tritium isotope: Interacts with a phosphors membrane in the system to create illumination for the reticle
- 1/2 MOA impact point adjustments
- Includes TA51 mount for AR-style flattop rail
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Waterproof to 328′ (100m)
- 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- Matte black scratch and corrosion-resistant hard anodized finish