Smith & Wesson 460XVR Description:
We all grew up hearing the phrase, “Faster than a speeding bullet…,” but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson’s new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation…XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity – over 2,300 feet per second – to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its “gain-twist” rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
Key Features of This Smith & Wesson 460XVR:
- Removable, interchangeable compensator
- The highest velocity revolver in the world – 2330 FPS/200 grain!
- The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world – 2400 lbs/ft!
- If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest
- Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy
- Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
- Incredibly low perceived recoil for all load
- Cable Lock
- User Manual