Sako TRG 22 Description:
In short, the TRG 22 in .308 Win rifle can handle a multitude of accuracy tasks and is a thoroughbred 300 m ISSF standard competition rifle – and a CISM competition winner.
Also, the TRG 22 serves the governments of several nations as their primary sniper rifle. Configurations include either a black stock with a blued receiver and barrel, a stealth black stock with a phosphatized action and barrel or a green stock with phosphatized action and barrel – all come with a black bolt.
Moreover, the solid vault-like action is cold hammer-forged from a special steel alloy. Integral 17 mm axial scope mounting rails have integral recoil stop-slots on the top of the receiver. The sturdy bolt with three locking lugs feeds rounds flawlessly from the centerline of a detachable staggered 2-row magazine. It has a reliable feed for various ammunition types. The bolt lift is at a 60° angle for fast bolt throw.
Key Features of This Sako TRG 22:
- Vault-like action is cold hammer-forged from special steel alloy
- Integral 17mm axial scope mounting rails have recoil stop-slots on top of the receiver
- Bolt features three locking lugs and feeds rounds reliably from the centerline of detachable, 2-row staggered magazine
- 60° bolt lift for fast throw
- Aluminum-reinforced stock is adjustable in height and cast off/on; cheekpiece is adjustable laterally and vertically (with spacers); butt plate is adjustable for distance and angle (with spacers)
- Fore-stock features an integral slot for fast mounting/dismounting of TRG adjustable bipod (not included with the rifle)
- New trigger mechanism improves weapon safety when dropped
- Ergonomically-positioned safety lever makes use quick and precise, even with gloves
- Improved recoil pad reduces felt the recoil, allowing for increased control and shortened recovery intervals
- Magazine x 1
- Cardboard Box
- User Manual