The much anticipated Ruger Mark IV pistol. The Target variant features all the classic lines of the previous Mark III pistols, with a new takedown feature which will change the way you see Ruger target pistols!
This variant of the 22/45 Lite features the classic 1911 style 22/45 grip and an anodized diamond grey finish barrel and receiver.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped the receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Also, safety can be converted to left-side only with the included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes two, 10-round magazines.
- Magazines x 2
- Cable Lock
- User Manual