Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD Description:
In short, the Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC®-SD™ is ready-made to add your tactical accessories of choice. Also, its 22″ heavy barrel is threaded to accept AAC® and other 5/8-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and suppressors. Further, the Hogue® Overmolded Ghillie Green™ pillar-bedded stock and X-Mark Pro® Externally Adjustable Trigger complete this precision, tactical package.
Cadex Lite Competition Chassis
Firstly, the Lite Competition Series are open top chassis designed to fit all Remington 700 clone actions and few other models. Also, perfect for custom actions with integrated top rail it features a mirage mitigation technology fore-end with more bipod placement possibilities. This chassis includes all features required by the most demanding competitive shooters including a folding stock mechanism.
Key Features of This Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD:
- Accepts AAC® and other 5/8-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brakes and suppressors
- 1 in 8″ Rate of Twist for increased bullet stability
- Hogue® Overmolded Ghillie Green™ pillar-bedded stock
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger system factory set at 3½ lbs. and adjustable to 2½ lbs
- AAC® Suppressor and Leupold® Mark IV Scope, Base and Rings not included
- AAC® is a trademark of Advanced Armament Corporation
- Hogue® is a trademark of Hogue, Inc.
- Leupold is a trademark of Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
- Remington and X-Mark Pro are trademarks of RA Brands, LLC
- Magazine x 1
- User Manual