M+M M10X-Z DMR SH Description:
The new design of the M10X-Z takes many of the best features of the traditional AK (magazines, magazine release, fire control, pistol grip, etc.) and combines it with a serialized steel upper receiver/“monolithic” aluminum barrel shroud, a Swiss SIG-inspired gas system and action, and an AR-15 inspired safety and modularity.
100% designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States, the M10X-Z combines the best features from world-renowned Eastern and Western tactical firearms into one worldly platform, designed to give the operator forward-compatibility, rugged simplicity, and sub unprecedented accuracy.
M+M utilizes today’s most modern manufacturing technologies and processes to create this “never-seen-before” 7.62×39 precision rifle.
What the M10X-Z is not: The M10X-Z started out as an AKM derivative, but in the end resembled nothing like it — except the banana magazine that houses the 7.62×39 cartridge. Inspired by the tried-and-true designs of the Swiss, Belgian, Russian and American engineers, the M10X-Z is based on the simplicity and durability of the work-horse military rifles of the 20th century.
Key Features of This M+M M10X-Z DMR SH:
- Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston driven system, a proven design used in the most reliable self-loading firearms in the history.
- Floated barrel is the result of floated joint at gas cylinder and gas block. Relieving tension on the barrel improves accuracy on almost any firearm.
- Three-position adjustable gas valve (including “off” position) facilitates reliable functioning in the harshest environments with a wide array of ammunition, or allows the rifle to be manually cycled.
- Recoil spring has been eliminated and its function integrated into piston return spring.
- Plunger-style ejector assures even ejection pattern regardless of the load of rounds used.
- Reduced-mass piston reduces weight
- Single unit integrated upper receiver eliminates guide rail rivets, and allows for stronger, stiffer guide rails to be used, reducing a point of failure, and enhancing the accuracy of the rifle.
- Proprietary recoil reducing compensator Designed to reduce recoil and helps to control muzzle climb in rapid firing.
- Hinged lower receiver opens like an AR for ease of cleaning and repair, whether at home or in the field.
- Ambidextrous charging handle accommodates both left and right-handed shooters and special circumstances created by specialty add-on equipment.
- Ambidextrous safety switch for both left and right-handed fire.
- Corrosion resistant components ensure functionality even under the harshest conditions, and preserve the value of the firearm.
- Mil-Spec Type III anodized coating to protect the aluminum extruded outer components, flat black to avoid glare.
- The M10X-Z™ maintains the distinctive silhouette as well as legendary reliability proven on our M10™ rifle, with a distinctively modern, extruded aluminum chassis. The simplicity of the innovative design allows M+M to produce a superior rifle while retaining is affordability for M10™ enthusiasts.
- The rifle is 100% engineered and manufactured in the United States.
- Magazine x 1
- Cardboard Box
- User Manual