Marlin 1895SBL Description:
The 1895SBL .45-70 from Marlin may be the perfect scout rifle. A stainless steel finish is used on all major metal components to protect the rifle against the harshest conditions. The oversized lever loop makes cycling the rifle easier when wearing gloves or hurried.
Key Features of This Marlin 1895SBL:
- 45-70 Gov’t.
- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Lever action with big- loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube, and loading gate; hammer block safety
- Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol grip stock with a fluted comb; cut checkering; deluxe recoil pad; nickel- plated swivel studs
- 18.5″ stainless steel barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20” twist rate
- XS lever rail with Ghost ring rear sight and front sight post
- 37” long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 8 lbs. approximate weight
- Cardboard Box
- Trigger Lock
- User Manual