IWI Tavor X95 Description:
The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Key Features of This IWI Tavor X95:
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation.
- 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel (CHF) chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel.
- Optional 9mm Luger Parabellum Conversion Kit.
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left-hand bolt for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Luger Parabellum to LH configuration.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push-button ball bearing swivel included.
- Backup sights integral in the long top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping for easy maintenance.
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines.
- Magazine x 1
- Cleaning Kit
- User Manual