IWI Masada Description:
In short, IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap-around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
Firstly, Masada’s frame is made of high strength; impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions,
Secondly, MASADA utilizes a modular serialized high-grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance.
Also, MASADA’s trigger is designed to enhance the shooter’s accuracy and safety. The MASADA trigger has an average pull from 5.5 to 7 Lb. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled. The shooter’s security is further enhanced during cleaning and maintenance as there is no need to pull the trigger to field strip the weapon.
Besides, MASADA comes with a polygonal rifled, cold hammer forged barrel with 1:10 RH twist rate.
Key Features of This IWI Masada:
- Striker-fired pistol
- Easy racked slide with improved front and rear cocking serrations
- External extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged polygonal rifled barrel
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Fixed 3-dot sights
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- 100% interchangeability, with an interchangeable trigger mechanism housing that reduces maintenance and life-cycle costs
- Magazines x 2
- Interchangeable Backstraps x 2
- Cardboard Box
- Bore Brush
- User Manual