The modern SFP9 Striker Fired Pistol is a fully pre-cocked system with single-action trigger in calibre 9mm. The pistol’s standard features include unique characteristics and innovative details. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide simplify and assist charging without injury. The disassembly process requires no tools and guides the user through a mandatory course of action, offering maximum safety to prevent accidents. The firearm cannot be disassembled unless the magazine has been removed.
Unlike comparable models of pistols, the firearm automatically de-cocks itself when disassembled. In addition, the trigger need not be pulled before disassembly. The magazine and ergonomics concept of the P30 were transferred to the new series of pistols. Not only does the SFP9 use P30 magazines, it also features interchangeable back straps and grip shells to provide a total of 27 individual grip shape combinations. Its excellent trigger characteristics promote maximum accuracy during rapid fire sequences. It is based on a well-balanced relationship between hand position, light trigger pull and short trigger travel and reset.
- Firing pin energy equivalent to that of hammer pistols
- Trigger, firing pin and disassembly safety
- Fully pre-cocked system
- Push Button magazine release
- Low hand position enables quick and accurate follow-up shots
- The ambidextrous operation for right and left-handed shooters (magazine and slide release)
- Patented exchangeable charging supports
- Exchangeable back straps and patented grip shells
- Sights with high-performance luminescent (non-radioactive) contrast points/bar
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Magazines x 3
- Interchangeable Backstraps x2
- Grip Strip (2 pairs)
- User Manual