Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Carbine Description:
The FX-9 carbine (Freedom Xtreme-9mm Carbine) has a familiar set of operating controls for the avid AR-15 user. It accepts AR-15 stocks and buffers tube assemblies, as well as most free float AR-15 rail assemblies. The FX-9 comes standard with a 10 rd double-stack Glock® style 9mm magazine. When we designed the FX-9, our goals were Reliability, Affordability, and familiar controls for the user.
The FX-9 is machined From Billet material, Anodized type III aluminum components and Full hard nitride Steel components including the barrel, bolt, ejector, last round hold open, feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance. The upper and lower receiver is more than 1.00″ shorter than a standard AR-15 upper and lower receiver making it more compact and lighter than a standard mil-spec AR-15 design.
Key Features of This Freedom Ordnance FX-9 Carbine:
- Chambered in 9×19
- 15″ Free float M Lock Rail
- 6 Position collapsing S3 stock
- AR-15 Configured Rear charging handle, configured safety selector, configured last round bolt hold open, configured magazine release and compatible pistol grips (Without the Rear Tang)
- Compatible with 9mm approved 1/2″x 28 T.P.I. muzzle devices and suppressors
- Compatible with KNS precision® AR-15 trigger pins.
- Magazines x 1
- User Manual
The FX-9 upholds Xtreme reliability with a wide range of ammo including many hollow point designs for self-defense, full metal jacket, and copper-plated bullets.
We do not recommend the use of non jacketed/plated ammunition as unprotected lead can cause fouling and buildups that plated and jacketed bullets do not.
Do Not use aluminum case ammunition in your FX-9 !!