CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Australia Dualtone Description:
The CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Australia pistol differs in new procedures and operations added as a part of the serial production process. Such as the manual fitting of the barrel, the literal definition of the free movement of the bolt and the sophisticated trigger mechanism. In addition, the weapon is presented in an identical case to that of the CZ 75 TS CZECHMATE.
Moreover, replace the stock grip on the CZ SP-01 Shadow with the competition ready alu grip. Also, the high-grade aluminum grips give your CZ SP-01 Shadow a more slim profile and the texture pattern promotes better pistol handling and manipulation.
All grips of SP-01 Shadow Australia are blasted to ensure a uniform surface and are hardened afterward for increased protection against corrosion, wear and colored through the anodizing process.
The CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Australia features no firing pin block, which consequently helps to slightly reduce trigger pull weight and improves trigger travel properties. CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Australia frame which comes from a new mold incorporates alterations such as recess beneath the trigger guard and beavertail to enable a higher grip of this handgun.
To sum up, complete the kit with the CZ SP-01 Shadow CNC rail system and you will have the upper hand in any competition shooting.
Key Features of This CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Australia Dualtone:
- Handmade barrel matching and precise slide side setting
- Improved trigger mechanism
- Polished barrel
- The metal polished recoil spring guide
- Polished recoil spring + recoil spring set (13 lbs. And 11 lbs.)
- Polished main spring + main spring set (13 lbs. And 16 lbs.)
- Defender type rear sights and red fiber optic front sight 5,5 x 2,5 x 1 mm
- Newly designed sa/da hammer
- Cleaning oil, cd, polymer case
- Better shooting comfort increased accuracy.
- More stable recoil during shooting. Parts service life increased.
- Smooth and precise trigger mechanism.
- 3x Magazines
- Cleaning Rod
- Bore Brush
- User Manual