CAA Micro Roni Pistol-Carbine Conversion Kit Description:
The CAA Micro Roni Pistol-Carbine Conversion Kit is the newest compact edition of the RONI pistol carbine conversion kit for various pistols. In short, the Israeli firearms manufacturer has launched the Micro Roni conversion kit that turns a handgun into a submachine gun. It was also allowing guns enthusiasts to upgrade their pistol.
Also, the Micro Roni adds a grip for improved stability, enables the mounting of optical sights, night vision devices, and laser sights and does not require the user to disassemble the pistol to use the system.
Key Features of This CAA Micro Roni Pistol-Carbine Conversion Kit:
- No pistol disassembly required. So just place pistol into the kit and lock.
- Equipped with a long top Picatinny rail, so allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and night vision
- Provides two extra side Picatinny rails on both right and left, to mount additional accessories
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast handling
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Features a right-folding stock to easy carry
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise* (Not Included)
- Front extra magazine carrier for fast reload
- A larger ejection port
- The built-in non-removable charging handle
- Slide release now exposed
- 3-IN-1 Flashlight Adapter